As uncomfortable as it sounds, many people are being judged based on how they look. Studies indicate that people who smiles beautifully tend to have more advantages compared to others. Unfortunately, not everyone is born with beautiful teeth, but thankfully as time went by treatments are being developed to improve looks and even overall appearance.
In dentistry, teeth imperfections like malocclusions can be taken care of with the help of orthodontics. Conventional procedures have always been the go-to solution for many, but the unsightly metal brackets, wires, and rubber bands make others hesitant of getting the treatment.
At Little Family Dentistry, we help our patients achieve the beautiful smiles they have always wanted by correcting their teeth concerns like malocclusions with Orthodontics. Instead of the conventional approach, we provide a dental innovation in the form of Invisalign for more comfort and convenience.
Invisalign is a specific brand of clear aligner that uses SmartTrack which is a highly elastic material that delivers a constant force on the teeth for it to be appropriately positioned. The aligner is removable and is created based on the impressions as well as a treatment plan formulated by the dentist. The material used is virtually invisible when worn giving a more discreet method of straightening teeth preferred by most adults and teens nowadays.
Advantages of Invisalign
- With the use of digital imagery, patients who want to undergo the procedure can see the progress and the proposed result of the treatment for them to be more at ease.
- Impressions can be taken digitally to avoid the hassles and mess of using the conventional method.
- Aligners are custom-made for each patient to guarantee its comfortable and snug fit to avoid irritations to the gums and other oral structures.
- Convenience is achieved thanks to the removability of the aligner; patients can remove the trays if necessary. There is no need to schedule multiple appointments for adjustments since it does not have unsightly brackets or wires.
- What makes Invisalign advantageous compared to the conventional dental treatment is the materials used which makes the aligner virtually invisible when worn.
- Patients can eat the foods they love without restrictions since they can remove the trays during eating.
- It does not need any special creams or solution for its cleaning. Using a soft-bristled toothbrush, gentle soap, and lukewarm water is sufficient to keep it clean and fully functional.
Bring out your best smile with Invisalign in Bayonne, NJ, book your appointments with Little Family Dentistry! Call us to experience an outstanding treatment in making your teeth straighter, beautiful and healthy!